Interior Designer | Decorator
- 3+ years experience in the interior design industry
- A Degree is not mandatory for all positions but a definite advantage
- Creative with an eye for design
- Applicant must have at least intermediate computer skills and isn’t afraid of learning new applications.
- Requires great customer service skills
- Strong listening skills
- Experience in creating digital design boards
- Must speak english fluently
- Seeking individulas who can speak Mandarin, Portugese and other languages
- Responding to clients via email
- Phone and or Facetime consultations with client
- Assisting clients with Furniture and decor selections
- Confirming furniture availability with vendors
- Creating digital design boards
- Itemizing furniture selections /create order
- Competitive wages
- Training provided
- Advancement opportunities
- A fantastic team to work with
- Job Type: Part Time
- Job Location: Work Remotely
In-office position may be available for the right individual.
Furniture Packages USA is seeking highly skilled interior designers and decorators who can turn simple ideas into full comprehensive design concepts.
– The objective is to provide top-notch customer service and guidance to each and every client.
– Create exceptional design concepts for homeowners based on their color choices, furnishing selections, decor, current trends, personal preferences and your professional advice.
The position requires exceptional communication and people skills.
Many of the homes we furnish and design are vacation rentals. Designing the interiors for accommodations in the hospitality industry provides a designer a unique opportunity to express their creativity in designing fun and truly one-of-a- kind spaces.
Knowledge of short-term rentals and vacation rental standards is an added advantage for applicants.
What we can help you achieve
Entry to the Hospitality Industry
Improved Marketing Skills
Become a part of a fun and engaged team